2 tablespoons sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup Eggnog
2 large eggs
1/4 cup melted butter
You are going to love these big fluffly pancakes even if you don’t like eggnog! It’s a great way to start any day, especially CHRISTMAS MORNING. I like to serve it along with fruit and top it off with whipped cream.
It’s that time of year when you are looking for easy ways to feed large groups of kids. If your house is anything like mine in the summer, there are always kids around. I have found one of the easiest ways to feed groups of kids is to lay out a burger bar. Not only do they love the variety and how cute your display could look, I love how easy it is!
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in eggnog, eggs, and melted butter just until combined.
- Preheat a flat griddle over medium-high heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto griddle. Let pancakes cook until bubbles form before flipping.
- Cook other side until golden brown. Serve hot with syrup.