2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 cup oatmeal
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 pouches Slammers (we used Watermelon Kiwi Blast but Awesome flavor works great too!)
1/2 cup buttermilk
2 bananas, ripe and mashed 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
Use paper or foil muffin cups and fill them all the way up. Most recipes say fill to 2/3 but that’s for a fairly flat topped muffin, and we’re all about the big top!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium bowl, setaside.
- Whisk all wet ingredients in a small bowl
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, stir until combined. Be sure not to over mix.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin, sprayed with cooking spray or lined with paper cups.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until test done.
- Cool on wire rack in tin for 5 mins then remove to rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container in fridge. Makes 12-16 muffins